How To Shift Your Beliefs To Manifest What You Want With Betsy Pake
Our beliefs and thoughts have a HUGE impact on what we’re manifesting in our lives and Betsy Pake is here to discuss it!
She specializes in shifting mindset from subconscious thoughts to conscious thoughts and is known as a “Subconscious Change Expert”.
According to Betsy, 95% of what we create in our reality is happening in our subconscious, or unconscious, mind. Which means, getting a handle on your subconscious thoughts is a game changer for manifestation… game changer!
If you find yourself wanting to create change but you struggle with believing it’s possible, or you just don’t see it happening, then this episode is for you!
We’re also going to be asking you to let go of “I’ll believe it when I see it” and explore a new way of “thinking” about things. You’ll see!
- [2.54] How tragedy created an awareness of “what you are focusing on” for Betsy.
- [5.50] The importance of seeing opportunities instead of focusing on what we don’t want.
- [9.17] The HIGHLY unusual way to support a launch and increase abundance.
- [13.14] Beliefs versus “reality”.
- [15.36] The conscious mind (the part you’re aware of) is only 5%. Tune in to understand what the other 95% is doing! 😱.
- [20.55] It’s super powerful to get a hold of your beliefs and your values so you can create something different.
- [23.28] If you can break the bond between what you believe is possible and the results you’re seeing… magical things can happen!
- [33.13] Who you’re surrounding yourself with is lifting or lowering your vibration.
- [42.38] The power of living in the flow of alignment.
- [44.40] The fear that can kick in when you follow your intuition.
- Betsy’s The Art of Living Big Podcast
- The Self – Hypnosis Audio and Shift Your Beliefs
- Mastery & Ascension Membership
- Crystal Clear Success Meditation in the Mastery & Ascension Membership
- Emily’s free Intuition Mini-Masterclass
- Chime app
- The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena by Dean Radin
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Try Betsy’s free “Belief Shifter Hypnosis”. See how it impacts the beliefs that are holding you back so you can have those breakthroughs you’ve been waiting for! You can find them on her website HERE.
Let us know how it goes by tagging us in your Instagram stories @emilyaarons and @betsypake.