Lose THIS To Grow Your Business with Susie Moore
This episode is juicy. Susie Moore, the author of Stop Checking Your Likes, speaks about the importance of losing that “comparison thing” and using your inner trust and inner guidance instead. It’s seriously what she and I both think makes everything possible.
Susie shares how freeing it is when we understand how the fear of other people’s judgment, and how the fear of failing in front of other people, affect our ability to be entrepreneurs.
We need to stop thinking there’s a race or competition with others – understand instead that it is an illusion so the world can unfold for you and everything can become available.
We’re going deep. I’m talking about getting outside of our comfort zones.
Growing your business is learning how to push yourself, get uncomfortable, and the more you do that the faster your ‘bounce back rate’ becomes.
I promise you’ll walk away with a different view of your “Social Media Status” and how you view comparisonitis.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- There’s no right or wrong way to run your business.
- The people who win and get what they want are taking action.
- Whatever is possible for someone else, is possible for you.
- Self-help doesn’t have to be heavy – it can be light and humorous.
- Keeping your vibration high can be a priority.
- You don’t need to outsource your PR, you can DIY it.
- Jealousy is showing you someone who has found a way to do what you want to do.
- Our success is generous, it’s how we show other people the way. We need real-life role models.
- Time shakes out what’s real.
Susie Moore is an author, life coach, and columnist. Her superpower is helping people understand what is limiting them. She helps people recognize whatever self-imposed limits they have set on themselves so they can be, do, have whatever they want. She feels this is the most important thing on earth because when we understand that we are perpetuating limits for ourselves, everything becomes possible.