Ascension Pain and How to Recover
If you’ve done energy clearing work, such as my Intuition Week, your body needs time to recover. When you shift energy, when you clear your energy blocks – you are ascending.
What’s happening is that after this type of ascending, or clearing, your body is trying to catch up with your energy.
Energy before form is what they say…
Having ascension pains or struggles with physically processing your experiences after big shifts are NORMAL.
But that doesn’t mean you can skip caring for yourself after the shifts or that everyone will experience it in the same way.
Find out what I was yelling at the Intuition Week participants that applies to anything you do that shifts your energy.
I wasn’t really yelling, but I was repeating myself loudly to drive this point home. I’ve been doing energy clearing work for over 20 years now and recovery is integral to integrating this new energy.
It’s as important as clearing the energy in the first place.
I felt a HUGE nudge from spirit to share information about Ascension Pain Symptoms and how to recover from them. Not only that, but I’m also using myself as a real-life example to share what recovering looks like.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Actionable steps to support recovering from Ascension pain symptoms.
- How Ascension pains vary for different people
- Does everyone feel bad when you clear energy? I’ll answer that!
- What feels like an orgasmic experience because you make your soul happy. (Yep. I said it!)
- This high level of energy healing is going to take your system a second.
- How Ascension symptoms are linked to upleveling
- What I personally do to help my ascension symptoms
- How to talk to your physical symptoms
- The thing you can do that just takes 1 minute
- You don’t have to suffer
- “If your body says rest right now, do that!” Recovering from Ascension Symptoms, Emily Aarons
- “Your body is going to tell you what it wants for you to heal.” Emily Aarons
- “Treat every day like it’s your birthday.” Emily Aarons
- “Ascension. If it was so easy, everyone would be doing it.” Emily Aarons
- “You’re actively choosing who you wish to be.” Emily Aarons
- “All heaven was breaking loose.” Emily Aarons
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.