TBT Why Asking For Help Is So Difficult
In today’s Throwback Thursday episode, we revisit Episode #72 where Emily talks about why asking for help is so difficult.
In this episode you will discover why asking for help is a strength: in fact, it is a necessary strength that you need to cultivate if you want to succeed.
Emily opens up about the lessons that she has learned about giving and receiving. She also shares why it is easier to give help than to ask for help.
For Emily, asking for help means that she needs someone else, which sometimes makes her feel unsafe
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- 7 different ways to make it easier to receive help and to ask for help.
- Asking for help is a form of allowing in more of what I want, and it’s a form of receiving abundance.
- Denying gifts is saying NO to the universe.
- If you are having trouble asking for help, know that you are denying others the joy of being of service or gift-giving.
- Shut up and say thank you (even if it’s a compliment).
- Resist the urge to pay by sitting on your hands.
- I deserve all of this and more just by being me.
- Tell your friends that you are practicing receiving and letting go of the old stories so they can help you.
- “For all of you who think I live on a lotus flower, I hope I can break that bubble because I really don’t.” – Emily Aarons
- “When you don’t ask to receive help, you are blocking abundance.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Episode #64: Feeling Enough
Thanks for listening! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE.
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension Membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join the waitlist now!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
You can also listen on:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.