In our 33rd episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with her friend Suzy Batiz. Suzy Batiz is the co-founder and CEO of Poo-Pourri and a spiritual entrepreneur. She comes to the show to talk about cognitive resonance and her time in the work environment.
- Suzy speaks about her childhood and how she’s become who she is.
- Suzy talks about how she worked through her life struggles and how it influenced her.
- Suzy considers the different methods she searched through as a way to heal herself.
- Emily talks about how we need to constantly be shifting and ever-changing.
- Suzy speaks on how she has struggled with the Church of Christ stigma and rigid religion.
- Suzy talks about how she has to continuously maintain her schedule or she goes crazy.
- Suzy and Emily consider the struggle of breaking out of old habits.
- Suzy considers how, over time, a mentor such as Gay Hendricks helps her stay on track.
- Suzy speaks about how she met Gay and what happened when they met.
- Emily talks about her husband and how he is one of her most important teachers.
3 Key Points:
- In order to become someone new, you have to consider your past and move away from it.
- Maintaining a schedule is important, but knowing when to deviate from that rigid schedule is an essential skill.
- When you find the world stacking up against you, maybe it’s time to make a change.
- “You’re the witness of what’s happening…” – Emily Aarons
- “Mastery has sharp edges…” – Suzy Batiz
- “He saw me as so much more… they see the big me.” – Suzy Batiz
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!