A Business Born Out of Life’s Greatest Challenges With Abbe Feder Abbe Feder is an entrepreneur and an expert in the field of infertility. Going through this experience was her greatest challenge and yet, it birthed a business where she feels she is helping so many...
Intuition Month Challenge Part 1
I know my listeners, and those of you in my communities, love to talk about intuition. But it hit me that there’s something better than talking about intuition – it’s creating a community for you to experience it in a way that helps you open up your intuition more.
And when we do this work together, it raises the frequency of the collective! How great is that?
Some of you have been with me through an intuition week and some of you are new to me. It will be new for you either way because you’ll have a whole month to create a deeper relationship with your intuition and I can’t wait for you to experience it.
I explain more about what you can expect with this upcoming Intuition Month in this week’s episode.
- [2.08] Why intuition is so important in your business!
- [4.27] How the idea for “Intuition Month” came to me.
- [6.26] If your launch drains you, it’s time to tune in and see what works better for you.
- [7.06] Building a bedrock of success so you can increase your intuition.
- [8.46] The foundation that opens up your intuition.
- [10.35] When we do this work together at the same time it raises the frequency of the collective.
- [12.01] This is not hard, it’s about holding space to do our best.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their businesses.
Get connected with Emily…
- SUBSCRIBE to YouTube Channel for weekly spiritual business tips.
🌟 For LIVE and on-demand energy healings that clear your blocks and align you to more abundance join the Mastery & Ascension Waitlist today!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.