Relationships When One Is Spiritually Awakening And The Other Isn’t
When close romantic relationships and lifelong friendships are affected by your spiritual awakening it can be challenging.
I have been through several situations during my spiritual awakening and know firsthand what this feels like!
In this episode, I am sharing what has worked for me when it comes to having people close to you who are not choosing to awaken and how I navigated building a spiritual business even when it wasn’t in alignment with my homelife.
There are energy principles at play and understanding how it works in these relationships can be a helpful guide for you in these situations.
I also share where you can put your focus so that it isn’t detrimental to your spiritual growth as you approach these relationship dynamics that will inevitably come up.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.33] Friendships and romantic relationships can be impacted by your spiritual growth.
- [2.20] Every relationship is affected by energy, how to understand what’s happening behind the scenes.
- [5.33] When you understand what’s going on, it can be a little shift to create the change.
- [7.33] Gathering your core people who “get you”.
- [10.30] Tips that helped me through this that might help you too.
- [14.45] The miracle that happened to me (though it will be different for everyone).
- [16.56] I know that this can be difficult for romantic relationships and friendships and I hope this helps.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Find your core people who get you and you have those engaging conversations that light you up! Seek it out, ask your guides to help you find them, you can even ask in the Mastery & Ascension Membership if members in your area want to meet up.
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes.Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.