7 Tips To Deal With Family Who Don’t Embrace Your Spiritual Path
Let’s be honest, being on a spiritual path can feel isolating, lonely, and like you are the weirdo in the group at times (I used to feel that way!).
When you’re in the process of finding your place and connecting to like-minded people, you need to know how to handle it when family, and possibly spouses and partners, just don’t get you and don’t know how to embrace you and your light.
Today I’m sharing my honest backstory when it comes to having family members and a partner who didn’t get me. Not only that, I’ve had family go out of their way to be vocally against my spiritual business.
I’m hoping my story helps you know that you are not alone and that it doesn’t have to affect your success or your ability to shine your light!
This episode has 7 tips to deal with family members who just don’t get you – because YOU are meant to shine.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [3.09] How my seemingly good upbringing didn’t prepare me for who I wanted to become.
- [5.18] Coming out of the “spiritual closet”, my fears, and how my family reacted.
- [8.07] The disappointment and disparaging remarks that stung.
- [10.54] When your spouse isn’t on board – there’s hope!
- [13.40] 7 tips to deal to handle your naysayers and still be able to shine your light.
- [18.55] Find your supportive community so you can be the FULL version of yourself.
- [21.05] Change is possible!
Resources to take you deeper:
- Get your “light” support network: Mastery & Ascension Membership
- Join the Facebook group: Aligned & Unstoppable
- Light Up Breathe Membership Waitlist
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Find your spiritual people! The ones who support you and understand you so you can show up as YOU, unmuted and dreaming big. You aren’t meant to dim your light and being around people who see you makes all the difference. Ask the universe, or your guides, to send them your way!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.