It may surprise you but in this episode, James Wedmore discusses what it’s like to slow down and how to stay in love with your business. It’s not at all what you may expect to hear! We chat about how to challenge societal norms while growing a business that will impact more people and create incredible revenue. You’re going to dig what James has to say!
For 10 years, James Wedmore taught entrepreneurs and online business owners how to leverage the power of online video and YouTube marketing to reach more people, share their message and convert more customers.
In 2016, James made a massive shift to focus on a big gap missing in the marketplace: the mindset needed for entrepreneurship. He launched a totally woo-woo podcast, the Mind Your Business Podcast and his signature program, Business By Design. Today he helps coaches, experts, content creators, and authors not only to craft better marketing messages but also how to ditch the “hustle” mentality and create success from the inside out.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- The constant issue is breaking away from being enslaved by your own business
- How to avoid linking pain with growth in your business
- How to identify what you are good at and how to market it
- Serving your business with your highest level and learning how to manage it
- Creating rules so you give yourself time to calm down and avoid over-stressing yourself
- Explaining how to work smarter not harder
- How to use guides to help yourself instead of using it as a crutch
- Explaining the ideas of spiritualism and how it is a construct of the human race, understanding that spiritualism is within all things
- How to commit to yourself and understanding the money is energy conundrum
3 Key Points:
- You must make sure that you don’t constantly work and burn yourself out of your own business.
- You must decide what you are good at and understand how to market that as a business.
- You have to work smarter not harder so you can calm down your life and not stress yourself.
- “This blank canvas can be anything you want.” – James Wedmore
- “If you’re not doing what you love, you’re not doing what you’re meant to do.” – James Wedmore
- “There’s an illusion of certainty when you work…” – James Wedmore
- James Wedmore’s Instagram
- James Wedmore’s Website
- James Wedmore’s Facebook
- James Wedmore’s Youtube channel
- Mind your Business Podcast
- Emily Aarons’ Website
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!