On this episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks to her friend Jen Casey. Jen is a business strategist and Neuro-Linguistic Programming coach. She joins the podcast to talk about business through the lens of NLP and Psychology.
- Jen shares about her work and her focus
- She shares about her journey, childhood, and going into Psychology.
- In the midst of business coaching, she began to be frustrated and realized there was something missing.
- Jen shares about how she was successful but needed to step back and look into a new layer.
- Jen talks about the field of NLP and the varying pieces to the field.
- She shares about where she is and what she is stepping into, and how she sees herself in this field.
- What’s involved in getting certified in NLP?
- Once going through training, she talks about integrating into her current business model.
- She shares a few experiences from that integration and a brief overview of NLP
- Jen shares about “internal representations” and how they play into experiences.
- Jen dives into the importance of state management.
- Emily and Jen discuss the nuances of entrepreneurship, state management, beliefs, and behaviour.
- Jen shares about how to start changing your beliefs and how they impact your thinking.
3 Key Points:
- Entrepreneurship is not about the best strategy, it’s all about state management.
- We have to be aware of the unconscious, subconscious programming that needs to be updated.
- Dismantling our beliefs and the stories they create will help us move into expressing our best life.
- “I’m so obsessed with mastery, and refining my skill set where it is the best in the world, it is at the highest possible level.” – Jen Casey
- “We’re looking to better our spirit and our soul, and tap into our inner knowing and be able to express that in a bigger way.” – Emily Aarons
- “The field of NLP is always growing because new discoveries are always being made.” – Jen Casey
- “Entrepreneurship is not about who’s got the greatest strategy, the game of entrepreneurship is about state management.” – Jen Casey
- “Our state impacts our behaviour.” – Jen Casey
- “The quality of our life is determined by the quality of questions we ask.” – Jen Casey
- “It’s not just the beliefs, it’s the story that you’re building from the beliefs.” – Jen Casey
- “We make it so hard to feel good, and so easy to feel like crap.” – Jen Casey
- Free Resource: Client Attraction Masterclass
- Instagram: Jen Casey Instagram
- Website: http://heyjencasey.com
- Contact Jen via Email
- Twitter: Jen Casey Twitter
- Facebook: Jen Casey Facebook
- Inner Boss Podcast
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!