In our 27th episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with her friend Karen Diaz. Karen is a dietitian, coach, best-selling author, podcast host, and the creator of “The Free Life.”
- Trusting your inner knowing: Emily and Karen share about how they met and started working together.
- Defining Intuition: A positive force in your inner-knowing.
- Karen shares her journey into writing, and what it brought out internally.
- The background to Karen’s book, “Within”.
- Discussion and a different approach to conversations about body image.
3 Key Points:
- Intuition is fleeting, and if you aren’t paying attention and listening, it will be gone.
- Your greatest struggle can become your greatest asset.
- It’s so important to have conversations about how your family approaches body image.
- “When I wasn’t listening to my intuition…I felt like I was pushing a huge boulder up a hill and didn’t know where I was going.” – Karen Diaz
- “Always commit to being this incredible version of myself and being brave, taking risks, and doing the things I want to do.” – Karen Diaz
- Free Resource: Karen’s Book
- Visit Karen’s Website
- Visit Karen’s Instagram
- Visit Karen’s Facebook
- Contact Karen by Email
- Emily Aaron’s Website
> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!