A Business Born Out of Life’s Greatest Challenges With Abbe Feder Abbe Feder is an entrepreneur and an expert in the field of infertility. Going through this experience was her greatest challenge and yet, it birthed a business where she feels she is helping so many...
Intuition Month Challenge Part 2
Habits! Have you looked at yours lately?
It’s good to bring your conscious attention to your daily habits to see if they’re working for you or not.
Because your energy attracts more of that same energy.
So, if you’re doing things that aren’t working for you, you’re attracting more of the same!
It’s like if you have a great workout and you’re feeling really good. That carries through your day too.
I share more about how to focus your attention on your current habits and create new ones that will allow you to be a clear vessel for your intuition.
I’m also going to take you through this step-by-step in Intuition Month. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can do so HERE…
- [1.54] The way you do one thing is the way you do everything.
- [3.09] How “too busy” can get in the way of your goals.
- [4.16] What to pay attention to first thing in the morning. The way you start your day sets the tone!
- [5.08] There’s always a choice.
- [5.57] You need to be clear with your intuition. If your filter is all “gunked up” you can’t trust it.
- [7.03] Intuition month is creating a bedrock for success.
- [8.00] What is the challenge? I explain.
- [9.07] You’ll notice week after week, how much better you will feel. Doors start opening for you!
- [10.34] Habit stacking to prevent overwhelm and see big results.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their businesses.
Get connected with Emily…
- SUBSCRIBE to YouTube Channel for weekly spiritual business tips.
🌟 For LIVE and on-demand energy healings that clear your blocks and align you to more abundance join the Mastery & Ascension Waitlist today!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.