EP 105: Everyday Ways to Create Abundance in Your Life
Today I have an amazing conversation with Jasmine Shea about everyday ways to create abundance in your life.
Jasmine Shea is the author of over a dozen healthy cookbooks, the host of the Dinner Table Talk podcast, and the founder of Your Dinner Is Planned: a membership site that offers the fastest and most affordable way for busy families to get healthy dinners on the table.
Her vision is to empower people to value their health in a new way, and she spreads this impact by providing resources to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle with an approach that is simple and actionable.
In this episode, you will discover everyday ways to create abundance in your life, the importance of learning how to have an abundance mindset and the simple way to get started with small acts of abundance.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What is Boujee Night and why you should plan one.
- How to create abundance in your life every day and why it matters.
- Why it’s so important to create a container of abundance so that you can connect and align with your higher-level success.
- How having Boujee Nights made Jasmine aware of her relationship with money.
- Why sometimes you can feel negative emotions when you are buying things.
- The questions you should be asking yourself when feeling anger or frustration as a result of spending money.
- The challenge Jasmine created for herself so she could practice spending money in ways that made her uncomfortable.
- How the challenge presented Jasmine multiple growth opportunities that allowed her to create more abundance in her life.
- Why it’s so important to create space in your life to allow growth, expand and level up.
- How to get started with small acts of abundance in your everyday life so you can experience small wins.
- The importance of noticing the negative emotions and your attachment to certain purchases and how they affect your life every day.
- How food choices allow you to practice abundance every day.
- Understanding that the way you experience abundance is related to your self-worth.
- “My definition of Boujee is when you’re trying to be really fancy, but you’re not quite really fancy, but you’re just owning it.” – Jasmine Shea
- “My mission builds upon this concept of the spectrum, because I feel like no matter where we are, no matter what we have access to, no matter what we have, we can absolutely create abundance with food, especially because we’re eating every day. “ – Jasmine Shea
- “When we set up ourselves for growth, no matter what it is, whether it’s growth in our business or stretching ourselves to be more abundant, we are sort of setting ourselves up with these little challenges for ourselves.” – Emily Aarons
- “One of the things my grandfather used to say was the value will last long after the price is forgotten.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Business Made Simple
- Free Resource: Crockpot Cookbook, 25 Simple & Healthy Dinner Recipes, Creating Money Book
- Jasmine’s Website
- Find Jasmine on Facebook
- Find Jasmine on Instagram
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!