This episode is with one of Emily’s favorite people, Lisa Carpenter. You’ll realize pretty early on that Lisa is direct, no BS, and has done the deeper work that not only has expanded her business but has left her with immense wisdom and experience that she shares with her clients and now with all of you. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of takeaways from this episode. Make sure you share them and tag Emily and Lisa on Instagram!
Lisa Carpenter CNC, CSNC, PN1, CPT is the secret weapon for driven, ambitious, achievers who want to live, lead, and perform at their highest level. She helps her clients break free from being the last thing on their to-do list and shift their perspective so they can feel more freedom, ease, joy, and fulfilment. Her Full Frontal Living™ message encourages her clients to slow down and pay attention to how they’re feeling so they can stop pushing their way through life, get present and take control of their physical and emotional well-being.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Lisa’s background as a personal trainer and journey into her current coaching role.
- The struggle of the high-achiever.
- How to not use “tired” as an excuse.
- How to be 100% responsible for your own energy management.
- It’s critical to simplify things and have protective boundaries.
- Narrowing your scope to “fall in love” with your business again.
- Why you have to simplify your business today!
- Getting past “Launch Trauma.”
- Letting the “surrender” be the strategy.
- How to ground your business in intuition and faith.
- Insights into motherhood and business.
- Combating Imposter Syndrome.
- Asking the question: How much can I actually tolerate?
3 Key Points:
- Rest and meditation are critical to achieving at high levels.
- Simplify your business to make it more profitable in the long run.
- Stop tolerating and get curious.
- “We, in essence, are having adult tantrums all day long.” – Lisa Carpenter
- “Just make it simple to create profitability.” – Lisa Carpenter
- “Surrender is not about giving up, it’s about handing it over.” – Lisa Carpenter
- “What can I learn about myself, that helps deepen my relationship with myself.” Lisa Carpenter
- “They are here to guide us, they were given to us as gifts.” – Lisa Carpenter
- Free Resource: Download a free copy of Lisa’s book!
- Jovian Archive
- Lisa’s Website
- Full Frontal Living™ Podcast: http://lisacarpenter.ca/podcast/
- Find Lisa on Facebook and Instagram
- Emily Aarons’ Website
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!