In our 31st episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with her friend Erin Mullins Sanderson. Erin is a traveling musician, professional singer, and skin care product maker. She comes to the show to talk about being herself and how you can be yourself as well.
- Erin talks about her struggle through hyperthyroidism and how she received treatment.
- Erin considers how she has been moving away from “toxic” makeup, skincare, and healthcare.
- Erin speaks on how her personality changes informed her perception on issues working with her skincare line.
- Erin discusses her husband’s Ulcerative Colitis, and how it caused her to slowly transition into homeopathic medicine.
- Emily talks about how she dealt with her hip after her second child and how she could not fully believe her doctor.
- Erin shares how she felt “it was a dream” to began her journey toward her skincare product line.
- Erin shares the strategies for working through her struggles, or those “pebbles in the road.”
- Emily discusses her schedule changes and adaptations to make room for her baby.
3 Key Points:
- In order to maintain your best life and live fully, consistently watch what you consume and what you use in your life.
- When you need to consult a doctor, make sure to listen to your intuition along with their professional opinion.
- When you come across a struggle in your life, fight through it and find meaning within the struggle.
- “The fight… keeps the fire going.” – Erin Mullins Sanderson
- “We can so easily listen to that inner mean girl and just tune out everything else.” – Emily Aarons
- “I’m very aware that things happen in perfect timing.” – Erin Mullins Sanderson
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!