Today’s episode is part 3 of a series of episodes that I am recording to document my launch experience. In this episode, I will share what I have learned about executing a launch using your intuition.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1 and Part 2, I highly suggest listening to those before you listen to this so that what I’m about to say makes sense.
It’s really important to give you context so you understand what it took to get here because taking your business to the next level requires time, patience, and taking action consistently.
If you have ever felt like you are not getting results fast enough or you find yourself comparing your results to the results of others, I recorded these series of episodes just for you, so that you can experience how executing a launch using your intuition feels like.
BMS Mastermind will kick off on July 1st, 2020. We only have limited spots available. Make sure to grab your spot HERE!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to understand the numbers and stats of a launch.
- Why it’s so important to avoid comparing your results to the results of others.
- Understanding that only action can lead to breakthroughs.
- Why it’s so important when you are selling something to address objections and bust myths.
- Why it’s so important to offer people an experience of your work instead of just telling them that you are different.
- When you offer people an experience and you blow their mind, they notice that you are different.
- Why every business is different and at some point you need to start using your intuition and come up with your own strategies.
- Getting clear on the importance of detaching from your results and understanding that they don’t define you.
- Why it’s critical that you take the time to understand what works and what does not work in your offers, especially when you are launching.
- How having an amazing team can allow you to show up and support your audience in a big way.
- Why it’s so important to remember that taking your business to the next level requires patience and taking consistent action.
- “If you want to sell something, you need to make sure that people understand the value of what you have, but also to address all their objections.” – Emily Aarons
- “During intuition week, I’m literally showing people and I’m giving them an experience with my work. So instead of saying: my meditation is different, just trust me. I’m actually fully blown people’s minds by literally clearing their energy system.” – Emily Aarons
- “What I know as a human is so minuscule. It’s not even a drop in the ocean of infinity of wisdom that the universe has. So why would I think that my way is the way that I should focus my energy? So I don’t.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- May 2020 Intuition Week Replays
- Meditation – to give you more energy and to help you feel more connected with your body and energy field.
- Useful resources for COVID 19: Watch the replay of my Facebook Live about Coronavirus and the astrology now with Kim Woods, Spiritual Resources for COVID-19
- Listen to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Music
- Watch us on Facebook and YouTube!
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!