Today, I share my takeaways from being a member of high-level masterminds for the last 3 years.
In this episode, I go deep into why, in order to uplevel and grow a business, you need to surround yourself with like-minded people who have similar goals.
If you are serious about having your best year ever and want to have breakthroughs, you have to be in integrity with yourself and do what you say you are going to do.
You can’t do it alone, you need to have people in your life that will hold you accountable, people who can see your spark and believe in you and this does not happen when you are working by yourself.
The truth is that real transformation only happens after the transaction, when you put the money down because you believe in yourself and when you are surrounded with people who can see your potential and at the same time can hold you accountable.
This is such an important topic because if you want to get something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done and that’s exactly why I am sharing my takeaways from being a member of high-level masterminds for the last 3 years; I hope you find them helpful.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How 3 years ago I felt stuck and alone and at the same time, I felt a calling to help more people.
- How I trusted my intuition about the importance of investing in a mastermind in order to have my biggest breakthrough year.
- Why you need to be around peers who are like-minded and who are looking to grow quickly and support each other.
- The importance of becoming “the person you can count on” and why you need people to hold you accountable in order to become that person.
- The little white lie that terrified me and that serve as a stepping-stone to success.
- Why you need to have people in your life, who support you, can see your spark and believe in you.
- The miracle that allowed me to pay the mastermind credit card charge and how it all led to becoming a star student.
- How I started creating meditations for my mastermind group that allowed them to have huge breakthroughs.
- How being part of a group that cheers you and believes in you, can increase your confidence and transform your life.
- How I set a goal for my first ten thousand dollar month and how I surpassed the goal.
- Why if you want to start having breakthroughs in your business, you have to let go of who you have been until that point in your life.
- Why in order to get something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
- Why you need to be committed to doing something different every single day and being a different person every single day.
- Why growth needs to happen so that you can overcome the voice in your head that says: “Who am I to do this?”
- How I was able to talk to my husband about investing $30K in a new mastermind even though I was terrified.
- Why your transformation only happens after the transaction. It only happens after you put money down because you believe in yourself.
- How I learned one of her biggest lessons through being pregnant and having the baby: I absolutely cannot compromise myself ever. I have to put myself first and make sure I am taking care of before anybody else.
- Why you need to understand that free content is not going to lead you to your best life ever.
- Why listening to your ego keeps you stuck.
- You always have a choice to continue to be stuck where it’s safe and predictable, or you can expand into faith and the unknown and allow growth and possibility.
- “In order to get something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” – Emily Aarons
- “Every time we tell ourselves: ”I’m going to do this”, but we don’t actually do it. We’re actually breaking our integrity to ourselves and if you’re not being in integrity to yourself, then you cannot hold your word to other people” – Emily Aarons
- “It’s easier to hold your word to other people than it is to yourself sometimes. But actually, the reverse is even more powerful. The more you can be in integrity to yourself, the more you can be in integrity to others.” – Emily Aarons
- “So you always have two choices. The choice to stay where you are, repeating the patterns that you’ve been repeating so far, so not so good. Or you have the choice to listen to your heart, listen to your intuition. Follow that call. That guiding voice inside you that says, yes, you can. You can do it. And you’re meant to do it.” – Emily Aarons
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!