Today I am honored to speak to Gabriella Capobianco about how to tap into intuition and how to know when your intuition is talking to you.
Gabriella is the creator of the brand, Soul-Getters; helping one to embrace their inner go-getter, from a soulful approach.
She is a Spiritual Transformation Coach, Teacher, Speaker, who offers coaching, live events and, online programs. She is a thought leader in spirituality, guiding individuals all around the world to tap into their fullest potential.
She is on a mission to help as many heart-centered individuals around the world, wake up and realize that they are meant for more than the constant struggle so that they can step into a space of limitless possibilities.
In this episode, we dive deep into how to listen to your intuition and how to know when your intuition is talking to you.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to develop the ability to tap into your intuition
- The childhood experiences that Gabriella had that terrified her.
- How Gabriella used soccer as a way to normalize her life.
- The challenge that Gabriella faced when she was told she could not play soccer anymore and how that was a blessing in disguise.
- How a book by Sherry Dillard got Gabriella started in meditation.
- Why Gabriella decided to leave college and start her own business.
- How you can use signs as a way to develop your intuition.
- What are guides and how you can act on the guidance that they are giving you.
- Why it’s key that you ask yourself, yes or no questions otherwise the universe is not going to know how to give you the answer.
- How angels are just other energies that are here to make your life easier.
- Why learning to tap into your intuition gives you a chance to calm down.
- Why it’s helpful to think of your guides like a guidance counselor.
- Why, trust needs to come first, when working with your guides.
- What is automatic writing and how you can use it to allow flow in your life.
- Why it’s helpful to think of your business offers as a separate energy with wants and needs.
- Why, when you are open to synchronicity you are allowing intuition in your life and you start to open to new possibilities.
- Understanding that your intuition is just a tool that amplifies your experience and makes things easier.
- “We’re all intuitive. It’s just a matter of bringing your awareness to it.” – Gabriella Capobianco
- “If something makes you feel bad, that’s usually a sign right then and there that you are out of alignment” – Gabriella Capobianco
- “Everyone was born with intuitive abilities. I think one of the biggest myths out there is that either you were just born with it or you weren’t.” – Emily Aarons
- “You have everything you need. You already have it. You just need to learn how to access it or trust It.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Free Resources: A Lazy Girl’s Guide to Abundance – (Use code ALIGN at check out to receive the freebie)
- Gabriella’s Website
- Find Gabriella on Instagram
- Find Gabriella on Facebook
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!