Today I am talking about why asking for help is so difficult.
In this episode you will discover why asking for help is a strength: in fact, it is a necessary strength that you need to cultivate if you want to succeed.
In this episode, I open up about the lessons that I have learned about giving and receiving.
I share why it is easier to give help than to ask for help.
For me, asking for help means that I need someone else, which sometimes makes me feel unsafe.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
7 different ways to make it easier to receive help and to ask for help.
- Asking for help is a form of allowing in more of what I want, and it’s a form of receiving abundance.
- Denying gifts is saying NO to the universe.
- If you are having trouble asking for help, know that you are denying others the joy of being of service or gift-giving.
- Shut up and say thank you (even if it’s a compliment).
- Resist the urge to pay by sitting on your hands.
- I deserve all of this and more just by being me.
- Tell your friends that you are practicing receiving and letting go of the old stories so they can help you.
- “For all of you who think I live on a lotus flower, I hope I can break that bubble because I really don’t.” – Emily Aarons
- “When you don’t ask to receive help, you are blocking abundance.” – Emily Aarons
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!