In our 37th episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with her friend Sydney Lester. Sydney is a personal styler, fashion blog writer, and creator of Chic Stripes. She comes to the show to teach how to style yourself to feel confident and powerful.
- Sydney talks about her past and her journey to where she is now.
- Consider a new mindset of not worrying about money and focusing on people.
- Sydney speaks on her blog’s growth and the creation of Chic Stripes.
- Learning how to figure out your style, based on your body and your interests.
- Sydney shares a styling example and how she figured out an effective method of finding styles.
- Realizing that a picture can affect how you feel about an outfit, and make you feel better about fashion.
- Sydney speaks on her past as a social worker, journey to more confidence, and transition into her current self.
- Understanding that some outfits faze out and should be let go even if they are emotionally prominent.
- They talk about how the process moves forward along with understanding the inclusion of self-care practices.
3 Key Points:
- To find your personal style, understand that you must feel good in everything you wear.
- Understand that your transition will not take the same amount of time as any other person.
- Changing your wardrobe to feel better about yourself is a journey that takes time and continual practice.
- “Becoming this person (a “successful” human), is a different mindset.” – Sydney Lester
- “It is a journey, finding someone else’s style.” – Sydney Lester
- “What really matters is finding pieces that you can rework to wear differently with other clothing.” – Sydney Lester
- “Time is an important tool and resource.” – Emily Aarons
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!