EP 93: How To Handle Money Blocks & Understanding Your Worth with Heather Doran
Today I am speaking to Heather Doran about how to handle money blocks and understanding your worth.
Heather is a professional accountant with a passion for teaching and loves teaching entrepreneurs how to make more money and keep more money in their business. She has a unique intuitive talent that helps business owners understand how the energy of money works. As a Business Finance Coach and Consultant, Heather’s passionate about helping her clients change their relationship with money.
In this episode, you will discover why identifying your money blocks is just a piece of the puzzle and just not the whole answer, it’s not enough to clear the block you also need to do the work and overcome your liming beliefs around money.
If you want to have bigger breakthroughs and more results in your business, it all starts by understanding that your business is the catalyst for all of your internal growth. You can’t separate your business from your mindset and spirituality; it’s all woven in together.
Also take note; at the very end we give you a challenge you won’t want to miss because it involves actually manifesting more money! If you have not already signed up for Abundance Week, it’s happening right now!: EmilyAarons.com/abundance.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How Heather discovered meditation and the importance of getting a few minutes of meditation every day.
- The journey that allowed Heather to start a business that combines: finance and mindset expertise.
- Why people who struggle the most are the ones that are not taking the time to tune in into their intuition.
- Why if you want to have bigger breakthroughs and see more results you have to do the work, identify money blocks and shift them.
- The importance of understanding your relationship with money in order to clear your clear money blocks.
- Why you stop the flow of money when you worry about spending money to pay your bills.
- Why it’s not enough to identify your money block and you actually need to do the work and take the time to overcome it.
- The importance of identifying the money beliefs and learned behaviors that you have inherited from your parents and grandparents.
- Why magic happens when you know your numbers and are able to have them and see them in a document.
- How to use your intuition when looking at your business numbers.
- The role of mindset when you talk to yourself about money.
- Why, when you raise your prices, you raise your level and open up to a whole new window of opportunity.
- The danger of transferring your own money beliefs to your clients.
- Why you need to work on improving your capacity to receive abundance, so you can avoid self-sabotage.
- Why you should not make decisions based on circumstances, but instead ask yourself the question: How can I make this happen?
- Understanding the margin for magic and the importance of having to allow miracles in your business and life.
- Why you need to follow your fear and see where it leads you because nothing is as scary as you think.
- Why your business is the catalyst for all of your internal growth.
- “Do you actually know what is the total income you made last month? What is the total expense that you had? When you put that stuff together in one document and you actually look at the whole pie of it? This is when the magic happens.” – Heather Doran
- “When you actually follow the path of your ego, you will be surprised to know that it’s actually not as bad as your ego initially led you to believe.” – Heather Doran
- “We want to hold onto money and we’re like, no, you can’t go anywhere and so what happens is we stop that flow for it to go out and work so that it can come back.” – Heather Doran
- “Identifying the money blocks is a piece of the puzzle. It’s not the whole answer, because you’re not going to wake up one day like, oh, I did an energy clearing for my money and it should be taken care of “- Emily Aarons
- “We always want to do one or the other. We always want to just do a tactical thing, or do a spiritual thing and what I’m suggesting here is that you really become comfortable with doing both.” – Emily Aarons
- “Our business is the catalyst for all of our internal growth. Our mindset shifts, our intuition expansion. We can’t put business in a category all by itself. It’s all woven in together.“ -Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Abundance Week
- Business Made Simple
- Free Resource: Guide to understanding your finances for entrepreneurs
- Heather’s Website
- Find Heather on Facebook
- Find Heather on Instagram
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!