TBT How To Protect Your Energy At Work And Avoid Feeling Depleted
Back again with another Throwback Thursday episode, this week we’re taking it back to Episode # 164 where Emily dives deep into how to protect her energy at work and avoid feeling depleted and exhausted at the end of the day.
She is really excited to share this because she knows many of you need this right now, not only in your personal life but more importantly in your workplace because you are starting to go back to work.
So this episode is for you if you frequently feel like you’re taking on too much.
Usually, a good sign of this is that you feel like you have given your energy away and as a result, you end up feeling fatigued, drained, and exhausted.
Learning how to protect your energy at work can be one of the most important skills you can develop.
Emily wants to help you see that there are ways to manage your energy, so you don’t feel like you are giving it away.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to hold your container strong to really protect your energy and unknowingly give it away.
- Why you need it’s important to set the intention of being able to clear yourself between clients.
- How having daily self-care practices can help you prevent feeling fatigued, drained, exhausted, depleted at the end of the day.
- The mistake you might be making when it feels like you’re taking on too much.
- Why setting an intention helps you create a container for the day.
- How to call energy to clear the space when you end client sessions so that you can clear the space between clients.
- How to create a daily end-of-the-day self-care routine so that at the end of each day, you are clearing your energy and your space.
- How taking a shower, changing your clothes, and getting out in nature can help you clear your energy at the end of the day.
- “Nobody can take your energy unless you give them permission.” – Emily Aarons
- “When you are setting your intention, I want you to think, if you had the best day ever, how would it go?” – Emily Aarons
- “When you’re opening up your crown chakra and you have a safe space, you are bringing energy through you, you are channeling.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension Membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join the waitlist now!
Thanks for listening! You’re here to shine your light…and I’m here to make that possible! Connect with me on Instagram @emilyaarons and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.