TBT How To Find Flow And Alignment In Your Business
We’re back again with another Throwback Thursday episode! Today we’re bringing you back episode 183, where Emily talks about alignment.
In this episode, Emily dives deep into how to find flow and alignment in your business. She’s really excited to be talking about how to know when you’re in alignment, ways to stay in alignment and flow as well as the importance of understanding your body and your energy systems.
In this episode, Emily is going to answer all your questions about what alignment really is and why you cannot fake good energy. Her goal is for you to understand that pushing in your business never works and that’s precisely the reason why it’s crucial that you learn how to find flow and alignment in your business and life.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- What is alignment and how does it feel when you are in alignment.
- How does it feel when you are out of alignment.
- Why it is so important to listen to your body when everything feels difficult.
- Why it’s so important to get to know the energy centers in your body and the different chakras they represent.
- Why pushing yourself never works because you cannot fake good energy.
- How getting out in nature is the first thing that you can do to start to shift your alignment.
- Why it’s so important to take to pause and rest when your system is upleveling.
- Why it’s so much easier to run a business when you are in flow and aligned.
- “You cannot fake good energy.” – Emily Aarons
- “When your body is screaming and out of alignment, you can’t sell stuff.” – Emily Aarons
- “It’s so much easier to run a business when you are in the flow state, when everything just feels right.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Thanks for listening! You’re here to shine your light and I’m here to make that possible! Connect with me on Instagram @emilyaarons and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.