Resources To Help Kids And Teens Flourish In Times Of Stress
I firmly believe we can’t look at our business growth without looking at how our family is flourishing as well. Which includes our “friend families” and everyone we’re closely connected to.
And if you are anyone who has a connection to kids and teens this is an extra important episode for you. We’re going to talk about mental health and how pressure, stress, and anxiety are being reported at an all-time high (I’m sure you’ve noticed!).
I have some resources to share with you, including the Light Up Breathe membership which is mindfulness support for kids and teens.
This is too important not to discuss.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [3.02] The reason I created this membership and why it took a while to get it here.
- [4.21] We are under crazy amounts of pressure, stress, and anxiety right now, on a global level.
- [6.17] How I’m always on the search for resources to support my own healing.
- [7.38] As parents, mentors, and leaders we need to have the conversations that are tough to have.
- [11.27] How my kids use crystals to support themselves.
- [13.27] We can’t look at our business growth without looking at how our family is flourishing as well.
- [15.10] How can I help you?
Resources to take you deeper:
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Part of alignment is our relationships. We can’t look at our business growth without looking at how our family is doing. I encourage you to take time to focus on what is happening in your families and around you and make sure it’s not being neglected as you are growing your biz. That is true alignment!
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.