Ep 53: Down The Woo Rabbit Hole of Spiritual Awakening with Nagendra Von Der Mehden
Let’s face it, we’ve all had those “weird” experiences and this episode allows us to be a fly on the wall for some pretty remarkable stuff with Nagendra. I’m excited to take you into the woo with this episode. Some of you may be scratching your heads at what we’re diving into while others will be nodding along like “YES, I get it”. Either way, you’ll definitely be entertained!
Nagendra von der Mehden is a mystic, yogi, and Mystery School guide. He works with spiritual seekers who are ready to experience higher states of consciousness and latent human potential. He does this through workshops, retreats, and programs in ecstatic living at mindprana.com.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Nagendra considers the different dimensions and explains how the body interacts with them.
- Nagendra speaks on the idea of a “pronic body” and how it is so difficult to perceive.
- Emily talks about how she helps clients throughout her process, including her ways of searching for guidance.
- Nagendra speaks on how this “different” place is free of confinement and that we are all connected to it.
- They both talk about how they teach someone to change their mindset from the physical to the astral/pronal.
- Emily talks about how humans are not separate from the world around them and that we created this idea.
- Nagendra talks about one of his experiences in Peru and how the ritual he participated in changed his view on time and his past.
- Emily considers one of her visions and how her vision took place somewhere “else” where she created and learned.
3 Key Points:
- The most important part of human existence is learning to be separate from your own body.
- We are connected to trillions of different souls and they are all rooting for you and your success.
- You have to learn how to change your mindset and distance yourself from physical ideals and focus on the spiritual side.
- “We are already connected to it, but we just don’t have awareness of it” – Nagendra Von Der Mehden
- “There is always further to go.” – Nagendra Von Der Mehden
- “When you’re in that space, you feel like you have your own personal cheerleading section.” – Emily Aarons
- Nagendra Von Der Mehden’s Website
- Emily Aarons’ Website
- Nagendra’s Instagram
- Nagendra’s Facebook
- Featured freebie at mindprana.com
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!