How A Membership Community Can Help In A Time Of Need
Ever wonder how an online membership community can help with your biz, your intuition, and your life?
Rather than tell you from my perspective, I invited Orlena Santana to the podcast. She is an active Mastery & Ascension member and one of our amazing scholarship winners.
And let me tell you she has had a year!
Dealing with loss, an unexpected move from big city life to Kentucky, Orlena found Mastery & Ascension full of online community support at a time when she needed it most.
She joined us for Intuition Week and that’s where this story begins.
Sometimes it’s nice to take a step back from biz growth and remember the incredible journey we’re all on and listen to each other’s stories.
I hope you enjoy meeting Orlena.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [3.58] How open you can be to receiving messages?
- [5.25] How meditation unblocked her heart and allowed her dreams to manifest.
- [8.40] “Kickass in life”, words of wisdom from Orlena’s sister.
- [11.30] The important reason I do intuition week.
- [13.09] Opening up, internal nudging, and second-guessing (we all do it!).
- [14.00] Closet spirituality, how the pandemic impacted it.
- [16.39] What makes our community so special.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
You heard Orlena! Intuition Week and the Mastery & Ascension membership gave her more access to her intuition and a community where she could be open about her gifts. Join today!
Orlena Santana is a Dominican woman from Washington Heights, NYC. Her life went into a hiatus when she had to step in as a full-time caregiver to her parents and her sister, inevitably helping them transition from the human experience to a spiritual experience. From there, her life catapulted to a spiritual awakening and self-love journey.
She is the Manager to Rest100, Rapper with a podcast called Allies of the Throne radio.
She is also embarking into the world of a virtual assistant and can’t wait to see how it unfolds.
You can find her here: