How To Rebound From An Ego-Shattering Launch
If you’re showing up, really putting yourself out there for your business, at times it can be ego-crushing for sure!
But as entrepreneurs, we need to keep our energy turned on so we can deliver and still keep up with our commitments.
And I know firsthand how our minds can drag us down, showing us only what sucked and keeping us in the heavy energy of “failure”.
It’s critical for your business to know how to pull yourself up out of that heavy energy so you can keep going.
Not only keep going… but learn from it and thrive!
I’m taking you behind the scenes of one of my recent launches to give you a real-life example so you can see how to do this.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.11] Our minds will focus on what sucked and what didn’t go well… how to pull yourself up from that heavy energy.
- [2.53] Let’s dish! Rehashing my recent launch so you can see how a launch debrief works and how to interpret data and separate the feelings.
- [7.54] When nothing is working it makes you want to give up. It makes you feel sh*tty.
- [11.11] The importance of being innovative when faced with obstacles.
- [17.40] You and I are exactly the same. No one is immune.
- [18.08] It’s so exciting and thrilling when you hit your big goal, and can be ego-crushing when you don’t.
- [23.06] Even if the money or results aren’t there, we have shifted, we have changed.
- [27.00] The physical support I highly recommend to allow you to be at the top of your game.
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.