3 Ways To Protect Your Energy As A Spiritual Entrepreneur
I’ve been doing energy healing for over 20 years and part of my training was learning how to create a sacred container for myself and for my clients.
Because if you’re working with other humans, you might get zapped!
You may start your day feeling just fine and as the day goes on notice that your energy is quickly fading.
Whether you work with people in person or virtually, both you and your client’s energy leaves an imprint.
Knowing how to clear your energy in the morning, throughout your day, and when you enter your home is what will help you have a sustainable business that supports both you and the people you are serving.
Using these three techniques makes a huge difference in how you feel and how your clients feel!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.10] Your energy is making an imprint with everyone who interacts with it. Why it’s a lot like splattered paint.
- [3.53] You need to know how to keep yourself clear so you don’t get depleted.
- [4.28] How to create a clear space and protect your own energy.
- [6.49] How to reset your intention and “reclear” your energy before you connect with your clients.
- [8.85] Creating a waterfall to the threshold of your home. Don’t bring it inside!
- [11.00] These 3 steps allow your clients to release knowing they’re not dumping their energy on you. You both benefit.
Resources to take you deeper:
- Reboot Meditation in the Mastery & Ascension Membership
- Blog: Top 11 FREE Energy Healing Tools to Prosper in your Spiritual Biz
- Light Up Breathe Membership Waitlist
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Try these 3 steps for 30 days and see how you feel! Notice if you have more sustainable energy and if you feel less depleted. See what you notice with your clients too!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
You can also listen on:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.