Today’s episode is with Emily’s mentor Jim Fortin. They recorded this episode LIVE on Facebook so you’ll hear Emily and Jim answering viewer questions. When you’re ready for a massive life transformation, Emily highly suggests you register for Jim’s FREE training starting today called BE DO HAVE. The link is below!
Jim is widely considered the leader in subconscious transformation, and he’s helped countless people from all around the world transform their lives from the inside out for twenty-five years. He is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), a Master Hypnotist, he’s apprenticed with a shaman since 1994 and weaves his unique life experience together with modern brain science to create a powerful and rapid transformational methodology for his students.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Jim’s background journey into Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Explaining the Be. Do. Have. model
- Defining the idea of “working from your circumstances.”
- Why working hard is not enough.
- Shifting your identity to align yourself to your highest self.
- Why we need to be 100% responsible for our lives.
- The detriments of the victim mindset.
- Breaking down the “tourist in New York” mindset.
- The importance of “looking in the mirror” and making a transformation.
- The steps to take when you know “you” are the issue.
- General, but tangible examples of “being” what you need to be.
- The #1 thing most people need to do right now to begin a transformation.
- Shifting your mindset to charge for the value you create.
- How do you let go of the “outcome-first” mentality?
- Why you shouldn’t worry about being judged.
3 Key Points:
- You have to be the person you want to be to get to where you want to be in life.
- You must be 100% responsible for yourself to have the outcomes you desire.
- Be courageous, be of service, put your heart out there, and go help.
- “Who do I need to be, to do what I need to do, to have what I want.” – Jim Fortin
- “When we work from circumstance, we repeat our circumstances.” – Jim Fortin
- “I look at the ways that we can be that actually affect the doing that affects the outcome.” – Jim Fortin
- “It always comes down to what are our ways of being, how do we choose to be?” Jim Fortin
- “I’m gonna say what I wanna say because it moves people in the way that I do it. You, however you choose to do it, go do the same thing.” – Jim Fortin
- Bonus: Personal Q&A session with Emily and Jim
- Jim’s BE DO HAVE Training
- Jim Fortin Website
- Jim’s Facebook
- Listen to Jim’s podcast here: www.jimfortin/podcast
- Happy Pocket Full of Money
- Emily Aarons’ Website
>> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!