How To Clear Draining Energy Cords And Stay Protected
I’m demystifying energy cords and explaining why I don’t subscribe to the typical advice to cut them. There’s another way that I view energy cords and I’ll walk you through it.
It’s important to know that not all cords are negative, but when they are they can feel draining and we can feel tired.
As spiritual entrepreneurs, it’s crucial to keep our energy clear and high vibe, especially if you are working with people in person and even online.
In this episode, I’m sharing my process for “clearing” (not cutting) cords and how you can also protect your home.
It’s easy to do and your aura will thank you!
- [1.58] Why I don’t subscribe to the blanket statement “cut those cords”.
- [2.59] What draining cords are and what to be aware of.
- [3.56] What our personal energy field is and how to protect it.
- [5.58] The closer the relationship with the person, the deeper the cords can be.
- [6.28] The difference between clearing cords and cutting cords.
- [7.19] My process for clearing cords that you can use.
- [9.16] Signs you need to clear your space and clear energy cords.
- [16.07] Unconscious and conscious stuff that shows up for clearing.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Take the time to protect and clear your space every single day. When you feel you need another layer of clearing, try visualizing clearing cords the way I’ve shared in this episode. You can also enlist the support of an energy healer or reach out to me if you’d like to know more about my 1:1 sessions. You can DM me @emailyaarons.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.