TBT Ask Em – Answering Your Burning Q’s
For this Throwback Thursday episode, we’re bringing you the fun from Episode #50!
Have you ever wanted to sit down and pick Emily’s brain? Today Emily is answering two great questions from her listeners about creating programs and staying in alignment with your purpose so you can fully show up and shine.
These “AskEm” episodes are a great way for you to get your questions answered!
If you have a question you would like to ask, please DM Emily on Instagram @emilyaarons.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Question 1 – What helped you decide to create your program? Any tipping points?
- Question 2 – What game-changing thing apart from meditation do you do daily that drives you to continue to align to your purpose and serve your soulmate clients?
- Listen to your calling
- Release the fear of judgment and stay humble and in gratitude always.
- Selling a product before you create it is an easy way to give yourself the motivation to create a program
- Continuously tap into your higher energy to raise your vibration, and allow the ripple effect of sharing your gifts to occur.
- “Just because I can take it on doesn’t mean it isn’t heavy.” – Emily Aarons
- “Remember, there is someone out there praying for the gifts only you can share!” – Emily Aarons
- “We can get lost in the to-do’s and the nitty-gritty…” – Emily Aarons
- “We are going to be judged until the day we die.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension Membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join the waitlist now!
Thanks for listening! You’re here to shine your light…and I’m here to make that possible! Connect with me on Instagram @emilyaarons and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.