How “Inner Work” Helps You Grow Your Business
I’ve been doing this work for years now and I’ve found that inner work can directly affect your business.
It’s like one hand washes the other – your business is a catalyst for your spiritual growth and your spiritual growth is a catalyst for your business.
Inner work is more than just mindset though, it’s the ability to connect with your Higher Self and access what you intended to do on this planet when your soul came into this world.
Being in alignment is the inner work because we all have free will. And free will, my lightworker friends, is what can trip us up!
I explain all of this in this podcast episode to provide insight into inner work and how embracing it can actually grow your business from the inside out.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.50] What inner work means and how it affects your business.
- [2.50] Strategy isn’t enough, alignment plays a part of your goals.
- [3.28] How “free will” can get you stuck!
- [4.30] When we are in a launch we get tested the most.
- [6.04] My favorite tool to help with inner work.
- [7.11] We can allow ourselves ease and we can grow our business without overcomplicating it.
- [9.31] These slight shifts over time lead to HUGE results, breakthroughs, and miracles.
- [10.15] You cannot serve at a higher level with toxic practices, toxic people, and toxic environments.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Try using oracle cards daily before you start your workday. Ask questions about what you are working on and tune into the guidance. This is a great practice to start your day. Also, creating the most positive “plugged into source” workspace will support you. If your space is feeling toxic, try adding crystals and essential oils to lighten it.
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes.Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.