4 Reasons Intuition Should Run Your Biz
There are four, what I call “no-no’s,” that I see so many entrepreneurs fall into. They’re pitfalls that I’ve personally been tripped up by and it’s where so many of my coaching clients get stuck.
It got me thinking… I need to share them with you so that you will know when you come up against these “Oh ya, Emily told me this would happen” moments and you’re prepared.
And then my friends, you can do something different! You can make more productive and supportive decisions for your business that leave you feeling more energized and less depleted.
It’s where I highly recommend you use your intuition instead and see what magic happens as a result.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.34] The first “ego-based” way of goal setting that can leave you feeling like you failed.
- [3.08] It doesn’t mean anything if you hit your goal or don’t hit your goal. It doesn’t mean anything about you.
- [4.18] Where most entrepreneurs get stuck (been there too! ?♀️)
- [6.01] How to know you are receiving that next phase of your alignment.
- [6.56] The third pitfall to watch out for.
- [10.35] My least favorite pitfall! (also the most common)
Resources to take you deeper:
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Pay attention to these 4 pitfalls during your work week this week. Where are you falling into these patterns? How can you connect to your intuition more to access to make business decisions and avoid getting stuck or using more energy than you need to? Write it down and try following the insight. I bet you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes.Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.