How To Listen For Spirit Guides
This question comes from a listener and it’s similar to one I get a lot from people who are learning to tell the difference between their own thoughts and intuition.
Essentially, “How do you discern between your inner monologue versus spirit communication?”
It’s such a great question because when you get more practiced at receiving communication from your spirit guides, they know you’re listening.
And when they know you’re listening they send you more information!
It can start as small as “grab your umbrella” as you’re walking out the door to getting more clarity on your business pricing and strategy.
This is a quick listen with a BIG payoff because getting that inner wisdom is like inviting magic into your life!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.29] The voice inside your head! How does it sound?
- [2.30] How to discern if it’s your thoughts, ego, or intuition.
- [3.34] An example of what typical spirit communication can look like.
- [4.31] Sometimes when we start out listening to our intuition, we’re so afraid of being wrong that we don’t listen to it at all.
- [5.00] This is a great thing that happens over time when you are listening to your guides.
Resources to take you deeper:
- Mastery and Ascension Membership
- Episode 279: Abundant Decision Making Made Easy – Plus Spiritual Tools To Attract Wealth!
- Intuition Week – Take your intuition further in one exciting week!
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Try listening to those inner whispers and inner nudges. Even the small and subtle things! By listening to the little things, it will increase your confidence for the bigger decisions you need to make.
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes.Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.