Letting Go Of The Ego (Crazy Egyptian healing experience in Sedona)
Today, I am talking about the crazy Egyptian healing experience I had during an exclusive retreat and why letting go of the ego is so important to experience healing. We have been taught not to talk about the crazy stuff and this episode is definitely on the spectrum. The reason why I am sharing this personal and vulnerable experience is to serve as an example so you can also allow yourself to feel and think crazy things in your life. In this episode, you will learn why letting go of your ego is a necessary step of your spiritual growth and healing. Learning to allow yourself to feel the crazy stuff is a really important part of your spiritual journey.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why setting intentions is so important.
- What does it mean to set an intention.
- The intention that we set collectively as a group that marked this unique experience.
- Why in order to heal things need to shift.
- The event that happened to me that triggered a massive shift.
- What are some signs of an ego battle.
- How I finally let go of my ego.
- Ways your body can react when you experience energy healing.
- Why surrendering and letting go of your ego will shift your energy and start the healing process.
- “You don’t go to Sedona and come back the same person.” – Emily Aarons
- “I trust that something significant is happening.” – Emily Aarons
- “The reason why I choose to share my crazy experiences is because it gives you permission to think, and feel crazy things and most importantly to heal.” – Emily Aaron
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.