How To Overcome Imposter Syndrome In Your Business
In this episode, I dive deep into how to overcome imposter syndrome in your business and I share the five questions I ask myself every time, I experience imposter syndrome in my business.
I am excited to have this conversation with you today because we are going to talk about 2 important topics that I love to talk about: abundance and imposter syndrome.
I want you to know that you’re not the only person in the world who feels like an imposter sometimes or that you worry when someone’s already doing the thing that you want to do.
If you’ve had those negative voices in your head, I want you to know that you are not alone.
But here is what’s important, If you really want to take your business to the next level, you have to learn how to overcome imposter syndrome in your business. It’s the only thing that will set you free.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to overcome your own imposter syndrome if that’s something you struggle with.
- How the imposter syndrome started to show up in my business and in my life.
- Why every time I thought about putting myself out there, my ego would show up to stop me.
- The reason your ego shows you all your fears.
- Why you need to understand that your ego is just trying to keep you safe and it’s not there to stop you.
- How your ego is showing you the path.
- The importance of understanding that people who are successful are not fearless, they just choose to move forward in spite of their fears.
- How trust is all you need in order to take action.
- Why everything shifts when you start to trust that you are meant to act on your ideas.
- The five steps that you can follow to start shifting your imposter syndrome.
- What do you struggle the most with?
- Where in your body do you feel the resistance?
- How breathing can help you feel the expansion and allow you to step into that place.
- The reason why this idea came to you is exactly why you need to do it.
- Commit to doing it even if you feel fear.
- Why it’s important to allow yourself to feel the fear and do it anyway.
- “When I started to say, I’m going to put myself out there. That’s when all the creepy crawlies started to show up.” – Emily Aarons
- “Our ego is basically showing us all of our fears, all the terrible things that will happen when we start to crawl towards the edge because when we crawl towards the edge, it’s when we are on the verge of a breakthrough.” – Emily Aarons
- “People who are really successful are not fearless. They have fear, but they move forward in spite of their fears.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- BMS Mastermind opens July 1st. We only have a few spaces left, apply now before it’s too late!
- Meditation – to give you more energy and to help you feel more connected with your body and energy field.
- Useful resources for COVID 19: Watch the replay of my Facebook Live about Coronavirus and the astrology now with Kim Woods, Spiritual Resources for COVID-19
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!