Ep: 28: How Taking BOLD Action Is A Form Of Self-Love featuring Libby Bryant
In our 28th episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable podcast, Emily talks with Libby Bryant. Libby is an artist, designer, and mother of (soon-to-be) 3, who is focused on inspiring creatives in working to build more intuitive and effective businesses.
- Libby shares about her recent pregnancy and a new level of growth and clarity.
- Cycles and Rhythms, and Discussing “Time-blocking” to be purposeful and focused.
- Taking Bold action and why it was a surprise.
- Seeing “self” above the “expectations” of others.
- Discussing the Bold choice for simplicity and ease.
3 Key Points:
- Knowing where you want to go is critical before taking actions steps.
- Being in yourself and in your courage is more important than living up to others expectations.
- Choose simplicity and ease over expectations.
- “Implementing and taking actions mean nothing if you don’t know where you are going.” – Libby Bryant
- “Anybody that has become a mother realizes, not only how special that time is, but also how demanding it is. ” – Libby Bryant
- “Choose to not be afraid of all the potential things that could go wrong from this choice, and be totally sure of what I need.” – Libby Bryant
- “Who knows what happens in terms of the magical inspiration that comes into my life when I’m taking space.” – Libby Bryant
- “You’re choosing to make things easy, and not choosing the story that can make you feel less-than.” – Emily Aarons
- Free Resouce: Pinterest training Webinar
- Free Resource 2: Libby’s Pinterest
- Visit Libby’s Website
- Visit Libby’s Instagram
- Contact Libby via Email
- Emily Aaron’s Website
> THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!