How To Protect Your Energy At Work And Avoid Feeling Depleted
In this episode, I dive deep into how to protect your energy at work and avoid feeling depleted and exhausted at the end of the day.
I am really excited to share this because I know many of you need this right now, not only in your personal life but more importantly in your workplace because you are starting to go back to work.
So this episode is for you if you frequently feel like you’re taking on too much.
Usually, a good sign of this is that you feel like you have given your energy away and as a result, you end up feeling fatigued, drained and exhausted.
Learning how to protect your energy at work can be one of the most important skills you can develop.
I want to help you see that there are ways to manage your energy, so you don’t feel like you are giving it away.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to hold your container strong to really protect your energy and unknowingly giving it away.
- Why you need it’s important to set the intention of being able to clear yourself between clients.
- How having daily self-care practices can help you prevent feeling fatigued, drained, exhausted, depleted at the end of the day.
- The mistake you might be making when it feels like you’re taking on too much.
- Why nobody can take your energy unless you give them permission.
- Why, when you are in work mode, you really want to be able to pull universal energy through your crown chakra, instead of pulling it all out through your own energy system.
- What’s channeling and why it’s so important to protect your energy.
- Why the first step you need to take is to set the intention and how by doing it you are creating a container for the day.
- Why setting an intention helps you create a container for the day.
- How to call energy to clear the space when you end client sessions so that you can clear the space between clients.
- How to create a daily end of the day self-care routine so that at the end of each day, you are clearing your energy and your space.
- How taking a shower, changing your clothes, and getting out in nature can help you clear your energy at the end of the day.
- “Nobody can take your energy unless you give them permission.” – Emily Aarons
- “When you are setting your intention, I want you to think, if you had the best day ever, how would it go?” – Emily Aarons
- “When you’re opening up your crown chakra and you have a safe space, you are bringing energy through you, you are channeling.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- BMS Mastermind opens July 1st. Space is limited, apply now to secure your slot.
- Meditation – to give you more energy and to help you feel more connected with your body and energy field.
- Useful resources for COVID 19: Watch the replay of my Facebook Live about Coronavirus and the astrology now with Kim Woods, Spiritual Resources for COVID-19
- Listen to iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Music
- Watch us on Facebook and YouTube!
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!