EP 90: 7-Figure Growth Essentials with Rachel Ngom
Today I am speaking to Rachel Ngom and we have an amazing conversation about 7-Figure Growth Essentials.
Rachel shares her story of how she went from being on food stamps with negative $400 in her checking account to a multiple-6-figure online business.
She now helps purpose-driven female entrepreneurs to do the same with her signature courses and programs about Pinterest, blogging, and strategic use of automation. Rachel is also the Podcast Host of She’s Making an Impact.
In this episode, you will discover what it takes to have a 7-Figure Growth Mindset and the traits that Rachel was able to carry over from being an athlete to now running a successful business.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How Rachel got started in a Network Marketing Company and how she took that to a six-figure income in 2 years.
- Why Rachel started: She is Making an Impact in August 2017.
- How doing things that scare you can help you grow your business.
- Why investing in yourself can skyrocket your business.
- The importance of having a coach that can help you figure out your gifts and talents.
- The ‘whatever it takes’ mindset of a successful entrepreneur.
- Why it’s really not a lack of resources that are keeping you stuck, but instead a lack of resourcefulness.
- The more money we make, the more we can give back and the bigger impact we can have.
- How Rachel applies a champion mindset and relentless energy in her business every day.
- The importance of giving up control and having a team you can trust to scale and grow.
- Why it’s important to take action every day, even if it’s imperfect action.
- “When we freaking crush it in business, we can change the world.” – Rachel Ngom
- “Entrepreneurship is a gift and I have been given this gift and it’s up to me to decide what can I do with it.” – Rachel Ngom
- “There will always be somebody who cannot afford you, no matter how low your prices are.” – Emily Aarons
- “When you do things that scare you, you are literally becoming a different person.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
- Free Resource: Pinterest cheat sheet
- Rachel’s Website
- Find Rachel on Facebook
- Find Rachel on Instagram
> > THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE!
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join!