The Invisible Limits That Block Your Abundance And How To Heal Them
“Why haven’t I made a six-figures in my business?”
“Why haven’t I made a million dollars”.
I hear these questions a lot in my biz from clients and I’ve even asked them myself.
But these are unproductive questions. They are loaded with negative questions that can keep you stuck because they don’t open up the energy to allow for new possibilities and new ways of thinking.
Today I’m discussing the invisible limits, the “upper limits” that can block your abundance, and how you can start asking new questions to move past them.
Unconscious self-sabotage can be healed and I take you through a process to help you do just that!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.06] The question to ask to open up new ways of thinking.
- [1.33] What does it mean to upper limit?
- [4.15] Worthiness… the one that gets us all! Where does it come from?
- [6.25] My own personal example of hitting an upper limit (I’m not immune!)
- [9.11] Questions to ask yourself to work through blocks… stop this podcast to journal them if you can!
- [12.33] Seeing upper limits as evidence of your growth.
- [13.52] How to say “yes!” and allow it.
- [14.04] How to “plug in”.
Resources to take you deeper:
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Every morning, before you get out of bed ask yourself “If I were serving at my highest level, as a million-dollar business, how do I want to feel? How do I want my day to look? How do I want to be? How does it get easier than this?” You don’t have to wait for an answer, they don’t always come right away… but ask and listen. You can also replace “million-dollar business” with whatever you are wanting to manifest.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.