How To Create Your Perfect Elevator Pitch
One common challenge that most of my clients face is coming up with a title that describes what they do. Their main concern is giving themselves a permanent title.
I always share with my clients how learning how to communicate the work that you do a work in progress, something that you are always improving.
In this episode, we will dive deep into how to create your perfect elevator pitch so people immediately understand what is the exact work that you do.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why it’s so important to know how to describe the work that you do
- What are some key questions that you can start asking yourself to nail down your message
- Why you should give yourself a title that describes the work that you do
- What is the first step in crafting your elevator pitch
- How to get clarity around what makes you different and why clients come to you
- Why you constantly share your story on social media
- Understanding why your elevator pitch is always a work in progress
- “I want you to look at your own title or elevator pitch as something that is constantly evolving and changing.” – Emily Aarons
- “You need to move away from being the expert and hear what regular people have to say about you, because that’s really where the messaging lies.” – Emily Aarons
- “Part of unveiling your gifts is asking for feedback. The more people you help, the more feedback you get.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.