Codependent To Confident Coach
I am really excited to be talking about how to shift from being a codependent coach to a more confident coach and how to really hold space for your clients so they can have life-changing breakthroughs
In this episode, I will share 7 key shifts that you need to follow if you want to learn how to become a better coach and lead your clients with more confidence.
My goal is to share with you some of the common mistakes that you might be making with your clients and coaching groups so that you can lead with more confidence.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- How to shift from being a codependent coach to a more confident coach.
- Why it’s important to set boundaries when coaching your clients.
- Understanding the importance of screening your clients.
- Why it’s important to detach from your client’s success.
- Why as a coach, you need to understand that breakdowns precede breakthroughs.
- How to hold space for your clients so that they can process and get to the other side.
- Why it’s important to show your clients how to track their progress.
- “People are not hiring you so that you can be their friend.” – Emily Aarons
- “I am only available for people who are 100 percent committed to their own growth and taking responsibility for their transformation.” – Emily Aarons
- “A massive breakdown means a breakthrough because you’re breaking down the constructs of who you are so that you can become that next better version of yourself.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to take you deeper:
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.