Building a Biz When You’re on the “Woo Spectrum”
I’m actually giggling as I’m sharing this because it’s one of those subjects that is funny when you think about it, but nonetheless super important for your business.
Because if you are on the “Woo” spectrum or your business is at all “Woo”, how you hire is extremely important!
It can be the difference between paying thousands of dollars for someone who does great work for someone else but doesn’t get results for you and hiring someone who understands your business model and takes it to the next level.
It’s time to talk about how to build your team (even on a budget) when YOU are on the “Woo Spectrum”.
- Are you “Woo”?
- What is the “Woo” Spectrum?
- “Woo” indicators you can ask your applicants.
- Only do the things serving at your highest level.
- Why you need to start thinking about outsourcing.
- Should you hire based on merit or something else entirely?
- Personal examples of hiring “non-Woo” and “Woo” team members.
- How to consider the energy in your business when hiring.
- What to think about when you can’t afford to hire help.
Are you ready to hire somebody? Do you already have a team in place that you need to shift around? Are you ready to be the CEO that you are?
What action are you going to take RIGHT now? Let me know in the comments or tag me with an image of you taking a step toward this goal @emilyaarons.
- “I’m just here for the weirdos”. Emily Aarons
- “I help entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business”. Emily Aarons
- “We have these parts of ourselves that are limiting our desires”. Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.