TBT 4 Steps To Find Your Purpose (even if you feel you are at a crossroads)
In today’s Throwback Thursday episode, we’re bringing you back to episode 126.
Emily speaks to Andréa Michel about 4 steps to find your purpose even if you feel you are at a crossroads in your life.
Andréa is an intuitive transformational coach, certified life coach, speaker, and retired corporate controller (accountant). She helps women leaders discover their purpose and passion, find “balance”, reconnect with and find their identities so that they can create more happiness, fall in love with themselves, make more money and live an abundant life.
In her 15 plus years of working with women and doing her own work (going into the shadow), she’s learned that guilt is one of those addictive emotions. In fact, it’s so addictive that many women don’t even know they are operating from a place of guilt and/or shame. Her goal is to revolutionize the way women THINK about their FEELINGS!
She is also the host of the Finding Bliss podcast, creator of 90 Days to Find Your Bliss group coaching program, a wife of 12 years, mom to the most amazing children she could have asked for, and a marathon veteran.
In this episode, Emily and Andréa dive deep into the 4 steps to find your purpose framework. This is an episode you will not want to miss if you’ve ever wondered what your purpose is.
- The importance of understanding how you are responsible for your life and results and key questions you can start to ask yourself.
- From victim to victor, how Andréa started to see her life from a completely different perspective.
- Why does everything change the moment you start to look at your life through the lens of love.
- Why you will always find yourself at a crossroads when it’s time for us to up-level.
- Why do you need to allow fear and sit with it in order to overcome it.
- The four-step process that Andréa uses to help people find their purpose and their bliss: shift, release, reinvent, maintain.
- The power of understanding is that you get to reinvent who you want to become.
- Why it’s important for you to live your life in alignment with your new identity.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Thanks for listening! You’re here to shine your light…and I’m here to make that possible! Connect with me on Instagram @emilyaarons and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.