TBT One Thing Most Masterminds Are Lacking
In today’s throwback Thursday episode, we revisit our 48th Episode of the Aligned & Unstoppable Podcast, where Emily discusses the topic of masterminds and if you are ready to join a mastermind, you must realize that investing in healing your energy is possibly even more important than just learning strategies and tactics alone.
Your business growth only begins when you take care of your internal growth. It’s time to look at how you get support.
Emily is reaching beyond her comfort zone to discuss the connection we’re all craving. It’s not enough to just “be cool” on social media and it’s time to find a place where we can be vulnerable, share scary things, and actually address the deeper inner work.
Emily has searched for a mastermind that’s NOT just the strategic and tactical and low-touch. What she’s really craving, and likely you are too, is personal connection and authenticity.
In the age of online business, we’re so separated and we want to come together and that’s where Emily shines! The Phoenix Mentorship is like no other program out there!
A mastermind is a group of two or more people who come together as a collective to help one another to grow and up level with more resources and support. Ultimately it’s your responsibility to get what you need from masterminds.
Ask “how can I give more to this group than I’m taking?”
Emily has been studying her entire life, professionally a healer for 20 years, and now she’s opening up to allow new women into her mentorship. There’s no one in the “woo woo” world who knows business strategy as Emily does. What Emily does is bridge the gap for entrepreneurs to use intuition as a tool to grow their business.
The Phoenix Mentorship isn’t like any other mastermind, its focus is to understand and heal your energy and mindset because your business is an expression of your internal state.
Tune in as we consider what some Masterminds are lacking and how you should question if you’re looking for a deep spiritual experience or just another group to swap strategy.
Remember, you are supported. Your guardian angels are always around you and helping you make the right decision.
We’re sharing the Key Points of this episode:
- The most important things to talk about in mentorship are alignment and energy. If your mastermind doesn’t talk about that, what are you in there for?
- A million-dollar strategy may not work for you, because it’s not in alignment for you. If you can’t harness your alignment and intuition, your business is blocked.
- If you’re seeking a deeper connection, a sisterhood, and a safe place to be vulnerable, The Phoenix Mentorship is for you.
- It’s time to shift out of the male paradigm and allow feminine energy to flow in a sacred space.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Your business growth only begins when you take care of your internal growth.
- Investing in healing your energy is possibly even more important than just learning strategies and tactics alone.
- Make sure your needs are being met within masterminds by taking full responsibility for yourself.
- You need to find a safe and powerful community that can help you grow.
- The best strategies can fall flat when you’re out of alignment.
- “What we’re really craving is a personal connection, we are craving authenticity.” – Emily Aarons
- “Hard work doesn’t make you more money. What does propel you into the next level is your internal state, its alignment.” – Emily Aarons
- “Your business growth only begins when you begin healing your energy.” – Emily Aarons
- “Even though you might not feel ready, you’re ready.” – Emily Aarons
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.