TBT Why Perfect Strategies Fail You
Another week of Throwback Thursday! Let’s take a look back on Episode #52 and ask yourself these questions:
- Where are you on your journey in your business?
- Are those “perfect strategies” that have worked so amazingly well for others working for you?
In this episode, Emily shares how to take those “perfect” strategies and make them perfect for YOU.
We all know there is no shortage of amazing strategies out there for you to grow your business, but the reason why something that has worked for someone else may not work for you is that it isn’t in alignment with you, or may not “feel” right.
Strategies and tactics are the maps. Dialing into your “inner compass” (your intuition and inner knowing) is your superpower and will get you further faster, with better results. Without a compass, you don’t know where to go. That is what you want to tap into, so your inner compass can serve as your guide.
We’re sharing the 3 Key Points of this episode:
- Why following what others do, and what is working for them, isn’t always your best option.
- How dialing into your inner compass is key
- We are the co-creators of our lives; do what feels right for YOU
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Listen to the signs your body gives you, for instance: if your body tightens or feels “off”, those are signs that you aren’t in alignment.
- If you are looking for permission to drop all of the stuff you’re taking on and do it the way YOU want to do it here it is!
- There are NO RULES. There is no one size fits alx
- ASK YOURSELF – What would make it work for me? How can I feel good doing it
- Look at the strategies you’re learning about or implementing and see what components are feeling heavy or need a shakeup. Then you can add your own flavor to it.
- When fear does come up, remember there is a fine line between being nervous about something and fear pulling you back.
- “Do what feels right TO YOU what feels light, easy and fun!” – Emily Aarons
- “Give yourself permission to not play by the rules. There is no right or wrong way, only YOUR way.” – Emily Aarons
- “Your inner compass will take you further faster with better results” – Emily Aaron
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.
We appreciate you!
Thanks for listening!
You’re here to shine your light…and I’m here to make that possible!
If you’ve got the strategy and logistics down, but you’re ready to fully unlock your intuition and spiritual gifts, The Phoenix Mentorship is calling you! We’re accepting applications until December 10th only!
Connect with me on my Facebook Group and get the latest updates!
Love this episode? Tune into the next one!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.