How To Quit Saying YES When Your Intuition Says No
This just in! Podcast listeners, I’m peeling back the curtain once again and sharing a very vulnerable decision I made and what happened as a result.
Recently I was in the middle of a 30-day challenge and had everything set up to launch my mastermind. A mastermind I had been promoting all year that I had previously felt very inspired by and aligned to.
I had a moment of crystal-clear intuition that I couldn’t ignore and I did something that I never do – stopped mid-everything!
I’m taking you behind the scenes of that decision because I want you to have permission to follow your intuition too and know what that looks like.
Because we have to follow that “spirit dope slap” when it comes because otherwise, we end up out of alignment with ourselves and that doesn’t serve anybody.
After listening to this episode, I’d love to hear about times when you followed your intuition, or what you will do in the future, in the comments.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [1.11] The full backstory of my decision to walk away from two things that were lighting me up in the past.
- [5.21] When alignment becomes so clear! Why you can’t ignore it.
- [9.24] Informing my clients and audience wasn’t easy but I’m on the path too!
- [12.25] How I held space for myself after sending a difficult email (hint: it includes nature)
- [14.24] What is rising from those ashes
- [17.37] If you are doing something that does not light you the “F” up, this is your permission slip to stop.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
If you feel drawn to the Phoenix Mentorship or other 1:1 work together, you can email or DM me to connect and explore it. I’m taking off and I’d love for you to come with me!
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.