TBT How to Make Hard Decisions Easy
In today’s Throwback Thursday episode, we revisit Episode #87 where you will discover the process that Emily follows to make hard decisions easy.
Emily goes deep into the importance of making decisions from a flow state.
Decisions feel hard when you are out of alignment because your ego is the one that is in charge.
On the other hand, when you are in alignment and you are in a flow state, it’s easy; you just have this knowing and it feels like it’s done.
Making decisions should be a simple yes or a simple no.
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- Why it’s important to remove the drama from your decision-making process.
- Why decisions can be light and easy or hard and stressful.
- How to avoid complaining about energy and what it really is.
- How to sit with your decisions so you can really see what’s causing you stress.
- What do you gain by agonizing over this decision?
- What is decision fatigue and how to avoid it?
- How the stress of not making a decision affects your body.
- Why do smart entrepreneurs understand the importance of investing in their mindset so they can become more successful.
- “You have all the knowing inside of you. It’s a matter of giving yourself permission to look at it.” – Emily Aarons
- “You are the most valuable asset in your business. Your business can’t run without you. So you need to take care of yourself and pause long enough to find where your ease is.” – Emily Aarons
- “If you are brought into the stress, it means you are not in the flow. So what is it telling you? Part of what it is telling you is that you’re not aligned with that thing.” – Emily Aarons
Resources to Take You Deeper:
THANKS FOR LISTENING! GET MY FREE ABUNDANCE MEDITATION HERE.
Ready to dive deeper? Join the Mastery & Ascension Membership to learn the spiritual tools to break through your blocks, align with your highest self, and gain clarity to become FULLY Aligned & Unstoppable! Simply CLICK HERE to join now or join the waitlist now!
Please consider subscribing to this podcast and leaving an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.