The Empowering Mindset To Adopt As A Woman To Harness Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
I know my listeners and I know that YOU are putting yourself out there and opening yourselves up to soul growth… all because you believe you can help others.
You are passionate about healing and helping others and you can feel them suffering out there because they need what you have to offer and you aren’t sure how to get it to them.
It might not be perfect. You may not be able to wrap it up in a neat and tidy package, but it’s time to embrace a fully empowered mindset and take action.
This episode will help you adopt an empowered mindset so you can 10x your entrepreneurial spirit while you stay connected to your passion and purpose.
You may not fully know what that purpose is yet or you may know exactly what it is.
Either way, I know you’re here to help and people out there need you. You just need to connect the dots from you to them. This podcast episode is here to help you do that!
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- [2:06] Are you keeping your work locked up hostage inside you when there’s someone it can help?
- [2:16] You have no idea how your words and energy can impact another person.
- [3:15] They’ll continue suffering until you get the courage to get yourself out there.
- [3:15] Even if it’s not perfect, it’s going to help someone.
- [4:26] The mindset that I want you to adopt (think energy + words!)
- [5:16] The steps to help you take ACTION.
- [5:27] We’re all entrepreneurs in spirit, but that doesn’t make it easy.
- [6:47] How to trust what needs to be shared.
- [7.01] It used to be me. I just sat there in silence because I didn’t know how to share my message.
Action Steps To Align Your Biz:
Start to put yourself out there! Try calming your mind, taking a deep breath, and using your resources (such as your oracle cards, your crystals, whatever feels right to support you taking a step). Then TRUST that it’s the right one and take an action toward your goals!
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.