Actionable Steps to Heal the “I Can’t Afford It” Mindset (Part 1)
Listen, this phrase “I can’t afford it” is affecting what you attract into your life.
While I don’t have a magic wand to fill up your bank account, I do have actionable steps you can take to eliminate these 4 little words from your vocabulary and begin to attract more abundance instead.
This episode is here to help you heal this mindset and shift your thinking.
I’m asking you to open up and be flexible about this topic so you can take back your power when it comes to money. Because when you say “I can’t afford it”, it holds the energy of “I’ll never be able to afford it”. Agh… no one wants that.
I’m giving you some simple swaps for more empowering statements, journal prompts to explore your relationship with money and we’ll talk “healer shaming” – and that’s just in part 1!
- Law of Attraction – empowering statements and swaps for “I can’t afford it”.
- Why it’s important to address your money sh*t as an entrepreneur.
- The power of the word “now”.
- Money as a relationship.
- Journal prompts to take you deeper and inspire energy healing around money.
- Sacrificing to make more money, is it necessary?
- Healer shaming.
Action Steps to Align Your Biz:
- Ask yourself, “If I’m in a romantic relationship with money, how am I treating it?” Is there something you can change with your current relationship with money?
- If you’re an entrepreneur don’t price yourself based on what you think your client can afford. Instead, think about what your services are worth and start there.
Tag me on Instagram with your “Heck yes!” moments and your action steps @emilyaarons.
Emily Aarons is a business alignment coach who helps entrepreneurs use their intuition to grow their business.